Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Life is like a pair of pants. Some days you find money in the pocket, and other days your belt loop catches on the doorknob of your classroom and you take out three desks and a foreign exchange student as you stumble in.
Just because we are called “Freelancers”doesn’t mean we work for free.
Creative freelancers should just be called art mercenaries
shout out to people who are scared to call others out, whose hands shake when they try to explain what’s wrong, whose throats threaten to close up with thoughts of ‘what if i’m just overreacting’, whose hearts are pounding out of their chests because they just stuck their necks out for their beliefs, who have lost friends and respect and safety for aligning themselves with causes
What's so bad about periods
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
My (male) friend was recently raped and nearly everyone he knew either said it was his fault or he wasn’t actually raped. I can’t convince him that not all people think like this. Please reblog if you know that men can be raped just like women.
I mean seriously, I have the Big Three:
Loqi - AKA Dibare Loquacious [Solar], Dibare “Loqi” Arabella [Mortal], Loquacious [Lunar], First Daughter of Emerald Light [Infernal], Jubilant Unconquered Dame [Alchemical], Infuriating Messiah of Industry [Alchemical], and Wrathful Dirge of the Bitter Empress [Abyssal]
Sis - Lady of the Pale Gaze, Tae Asa, Sister Pale [Lunar], Big Sis, The Spurned Enchantress of Love Which Lies Bleeding [Abyssal]
Jen Michaels [Sid, thankfully no full AUs yet]
And then we have the little folk.
i feel like you would draw really pretty abstract art (not that your regular art isn't pretty of course) but like i see the lady in the lotus position there and think oh man she looks like she would fit right into some crazy lsd-induced aura thing anyway keep drawing hearts bye
Something like this?
PS her name is Loqi and she’s a total dinglederp <3
PS: also going to be doing some headshot samples here soon so I can do a comparison of my various options so reblob this post with your OCs
Polyamory, often abbreviated as poly, is often described as "consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy." The word is sometimes used in a broader sense to refer to sexual or romantic relationships that are not sexually exclusive, though there is disagreement on how broadly it applies; an emphasis on ethics, honesty, and transparency all around is widely regarded as the crucial defining characteristic.
Page 1 of 287