Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
You know what I think we should do to get through this horrible, God-awful day?
Tell some jokes.
Try to smile. Try to laugh. Through the tears - I’m definitely crying them. I’m pretty sure Mr. Williams would appreciate it. It’s our greatest weapon against tragedy. I think it might be the only one left.
Everybody reblog with your favorite corny joke, okay? No matter how bad it is. ESPECIALLY if its bad! I’ll go first.
What do you call a little pig who loves Shakespeare?
What do you call root beer in a square cup?
Despite all our differences I think we can all agree on one thing
Robin Williams was a fucking gift to humanity
- learn how to coupon
- how to get free therapy
- clean bathroom tips
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- learn time management skillz
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- create a resume
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- organize your closet
- find the right career
- a list of stress relievers
- how to pick a major
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- buying a used car
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- read the news
- leave your childhood traumas behind
- how to quit smoking
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
Reblog this post and I’ll draw a galaxy using colors from your blog theme! Like this one using my blog!